1. Please enter the Water Right, Change, or Exchange number related to your protest.
2. Click the 'Get Info' button to validate the Water Right, Change, or Exchange number you've entered.
3. You must fill out the form completely. A phone number and email address are required in order to submit your protest online.
4. You must also enter the reason(s) for your protest in the space provided below.
5. Finally, click the button to 'Continue to Payment'.
The fee to submit a protest is $15.00. Once payment is confirmed, your payment receipt, and a Protest letter will be generated, which you may print for your records.
The Protest letter will then be entered on our files and your protest will be noted.
Please note that if the Protest Period has ended for the action in question, this will be considered a Late Protest.
6. This process is NOT Complete until payment is confirmed and the Protest letter is generated.
Keep your Protest letter in a safe place as it is your evidence of submitting this Online Protest.
The Adobe reader is required to print your Protest letter. It can be acquired at the following link:
Please state your reasons for protesting the above application
If there is a need to send additional documentation, it may be sent by mail to [any Water Rights office], or by email to email@example.com. Your additional documentation must reference the [Pending Protest number] that will be given after payment is confirmed.